“My curious four-year-old climbed on top of my washer to reach for the Tide Pods. He squeezed it in his hand and it squirted in his eyes. He started screaming like crazy and couldn’t see. His eye swelled up so big and I immediately rinsed his eyes and I rushed him to the eye doctor and he had severe chemical burns in his eyes. Thank goodness he regained his vision. I am so thankful I found all-natural options. I love knowing I can clean my home without the worry of harming my family all while supporting our immune systems and overall health and wellness”!